Learn the Life Planning listening and relationship skills to build trust and inspire your client to action.
This workshop trains advisers to improve their listening, relationship and inspirational skills. It teaches a psychology of money that models integrity and delivers freedom. It makes clear what a life plan is versus just a financial plan. Learn;
- How to inspire clients to action toward their most profound goals and establish broader and deeper relationships with your clients.
- How to integrate life goals with financial realities.
- How to examine beliefs about money that disrupt the advisory process—and what to do about it.
- To recognize the human dimensions of money such as self-sabotaging behavior, inappropriate risk-taking, lack
of interest in executing a plan, and goal confusion—and how to address them.
- How to use our famous “Three Questions” methodology to connect to clients’ deeper goals—even those that may be closely guarded.
- This workshop includes nearly a dozen experiential exercises. Written exercises you can use with clients, and a three-hour introduction to the 5-stage EVOKE® client interview process that is more fully elaborated in our 5-day Advanced Training.
- Enhances the ability of the adviser to empathize with the client, building trust.
- Improves the ability of the adviser to inspire the client to action toward their goals and toward financial action.
- Access to mindfulness-based listening, empathy and goal exercises for use with clients.
- Gives the adviser a philosophical and psychological framework to understand client behavior and enhance coaching skills.
- Increase closing ratios—fewer wasted opportunities.
- Get effortless referrals—even after the first meeting!
- Build assets under management and planning revenue from all your clients.
A Model for Understanding and Developing Client Relationships and One’s Own Relationship to Money
Eligible for CPD Points/17.0 hours in UK
Provides 10 CEUs for CFPs