Kinder Institute is pleased to announce that prospective life planners now have the option of choosing which training format works with YOUR life plan: with our equivalent online and residential training options!
Our online trainings are experiential education at its finest! Using an interactive meeting format, we offer participants the same curriculum and dynamic experience as our residential trainings, but without the travel!
These online programs are great for participants who are
- Efficient content delivery with quick transitions between topics
- Everyone can see and hear teaching demos and practice dyads clearly
- Immediate feedback of watching yourself in a client meeting
- Camaraderie develops naturally among participants and trainers
Our residential trainings are the classic retreat-style immersive experience, offering participants a comparable experience to our online trainings, but perhaps more intimate.
These traditional residential programs are great for participants who are
- Looking for a fully immersive residential experience free of the distractions of everyday life
- Interested in traveling and staying onsite at unique, retreat-style locations, with meals provided
- More confident in their ability to connect with people (and clients) in a face-to-face setting
and see requirements for the RLP® designation
Both course formats are led by our top global trainers. In terms of material covered and leadership presence, we offer an identical experience with either of the online or residential options. Please be assured that both the online and residential courses fully qualify as elements of the Kinder Institute’s Registered Life Planner® designation.