What Participants are saying:
Frequently rated by attendees as one of the very most transformative experiences they have had in their lives!
“Life Planning has been the key to a wholesale change in my business, my clients, my staff, and my family that has meant both more money and more personal satisfaction.” Adam Young, Managing Director, Dragonfly Planning
“A brilliantly conceived and masterfully delivered training process that enables advisors to help their clients truly achieve their most cherished goals.” Jeff Arsenault, CPA/PFS, CFP®, MST, New Wealth Advisors LLC
Life Planning Advanced Training Structure
- Small workshop size – maximum of 14 participants
- One trainer for every 6 -7 attendees
- Almost entirely experiential
- Advisors choose partners and develop a life plan for them during the workshop and are in turn “life-planned”.
- Goals are identified, sorted, time-lined and assessed for potential obstacles and financial implications.
- Participants practice the interview process and receive personal coaching after each exercise.
- Participants also observe all other participant practice and coaching sessions—a total of over 20 different coaching interactions that build a wealth of practical knowledge.
- A half-day is spent on basic client interviewing principles, the dynamics of working with couples and families, and conflict resolution. Another half-day is devoted to practice management guidance related to integrating a Life Planning approach into an existing practice.
- Workshop is followed by an optional 6-month on-line case study Mentorship with a senior teacher so participants can practice and receive coaching with this powerful new method.