Holland Hahn & Wills
2 High Street
Hampton Wick, KT14DB
Training: Active Registered Life Planner® more info
- Active Registered Life Planner® has earned the Registered Life Planner® designation and continues to keep their skills sharp by regularly attending continuing education sessions (8 hours/2 years).
- Registered Life Planner® designation requires completion of The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training (16 hours), immersion in the EVOKE® Life Planning Training (36-40 hours), and a six-month practicum which involves peer review, mentorship, coaching, and supervision (40-50 hours).
- EVOKE® Life Planning Training Graduate has attended a 4-day online or a 5-day residential course on a planning method that uses a structured interview process to uncover clients’ most exciting, meaningful, and fulfilling aspirations and engage them in the work of creating their own vibrant futures, based on a solid financial architecture.
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training Graduate has attended a 2-day course that teaches listening, principles of communication, and client-planner attitudes, values, biases, and behavioral characteristics and their impact on financial planning.
My work is focused on helping successful professionals age 50+ reduce taxes, invest smarter and retire on their terms.
About My Practice
Holland Hahn & Wills LLP is a financial planning and wealth management firm based in Kingston upon Thames, serving clients throughout the UK.
About Amyr Rocha Lima
Originally from Brazil, Amyr has lived around the globe, spending his childhood in Australia and completing his education in the USA and the UK. His summers were spent back on his family’s farm, where he got involved with raising cattle and horses – even helping set up an apiary. Amyr and his wife, Patricia, have two young children. Outside of the office, Amyr enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is a keen traveller, has a passion for world cinema and can often be found in one of London’s eclectic array of restaurants.
• MSc in Wealth Management • Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning • Fellowship of the Personal Finance Society • Chartered Financial Planner • Chartered Wealth Manager • Certified Financial Planner™ • Registered Life Planner®