Silverstone, Towcester NN12 8GX
Phone: 01327 223243
Training: EVOKE® Life Planning Training Graduate more info
- Active Registered Life Planner® has earned the Registered Life Planner® designation and continues to keep their skills sharp by regularly attending continuing education sessions (8 hours/2 years).
- Registered Life Planner® designation requires completion of The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training (16 hours), immersion in the EVOKE® Life Planning Training (36-40 hours), and a six-month practicum which involves peer review, mentorship, coaching, and supervision (40-50 hours).
- EVOKE® Life Planning Training Graduate has attended a 4-day online or a 5-day residential course on a planning method that uses a structured interview process to uncover clients’ most exciting, meaningful, and fulfilling aspirations and engage them in the work of creating their own vibrant futures, based on a solid financial architecture.
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training Graduate has attended a 2-day course that teaches listening, principles of communication, and client-planner attitudes, values, biases, and behavioral characteristics and their impact on financial planning.
My Why ???? My real passion lies in the human nature side of my work, with your return-on-life and memories being the measure of my success. What I believe ???? With the right financial plan everyone has the power to realize the lifestyle they want for themselves and their family. My focus ???? Is to inspire creative ideas, to install and build financial confidence, and to empower you to live life to its fullest. How ???? By combining inspirational lifestyle planning with expert independent financial advice, delivered alongside cutting edge planning software. Niche ???? My love of all things tech, and being located next door to Silverstone F1 circuit, means I have a natural (but not exclusive) niche advising those working in the technology and high-growth spaces. Academically ???? I have in excess of 15 years' successful experience; hold the prestigious Chartered Financial Planner accreditation and am a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. I am also being deemed a Gold Standard Pension Transfer Specialist and Later Life expert by our regulator.Specialties
I hold permissions for, and provide planning services, covering: - Pensions - Investments - Wealth Management - Retirement Planning - Tax Planning - Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning - Human Insurances (Disaster Planning) - Mortgages - Equity Release - Later-Life Advice & Care Fee Planning - Behavioural Coaching - Corporate Advice – Workplace Pensions & Employee Benefits
About My Practice
Longhurst is a multi-award winning lifestyle financial planning practice delivering independent financial advice, wealth management, and investment advice, to business owners and senior executives located throughout Northamptonshire, the surrounding counties, and London. Our focus is to collaborate on a deeply personal narrative that excites and inspires you; to install and build financial confidence; and to empower you to live life to its fullest – a life lived without regret. We do this by solving first world money problems. Paying too much tax? Only going on one adventure holiday a year? Always dreamed of owning that holiday home in the south of France? Becoming tired of your current job role, and want to explore financial options? We help people to visualise, then maximise, every possible life opportunity. Remembering – Life’s not a rehearsal, so let’s get planning!
About Chris Broome
I am passionate about all things travelling and the great outdoors. Striking a balance between my private life and work is important, as is practicing what I preach, so when I down tools I will often be found on top of a hill or by the coast. A huge sports fan, I love to watch his beloved Liverpool FC, as well as soaking in as much boxing, motorsport, and ultimately any other sport I can. I am also a huge tech fan; avid podcast listener; and book reader.
You may be a seasoned investor entering retirement and in need of wealth preservation advice. Or you could be in your forties and now seriously focused on enhancing your household’s financial position. You may even be a young entrepreneur or professional starting out on your wealth accumulation journey. You are looking to build a long-term trusted relationship with your financial planner, one that you hope could span multiple generations. Indeed, you have visions that the relationship will turn into a friendship, over time, such is the trust you expect to have in each other. You do however have concerns that your current financial plan may not be robust enough. You could even be facing the stark reality that no such plan actually exists. The idea of collaborating on a cohesive financial plan, alongside a financial expert, is appealing to you.
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (PFS) - Chartered Financial Planner (CII) - Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning - AF3 Pension Transfer Specialist - AF1 Personal Tax & Trust Planning - AF4 Investment Planning - AF5 Financial Planning Process - J10 Discretionary Investment Management - J12 Securities Advice & Dealing - ER1 Equity Release - Certificate in Long Term Care - CeMap Mortgage Advice - 100 metre swimming badge :-) - Berkshire Under-12 80 metre running champion :-)
All initial and on-going advice is predominantly flat-fee charged, calculated on the complexity and amount of work we have to do. Our typical Initial Advice and Planning fees range from £2,500 to £5,000. Our on-going Annual Forward Planning fees start from £250 per month, or £3,000 per annum. For more information please contact us and request a copy of our Service Document, which provides a clear breakdown of all services and associated fees. We will discuss our fees in more detail when we meet, and always seek a signed agreement from both you and us before we proceed with any advice.
Industry Start Date