Registered Life Planner® Mentorship
This 6 month mentorship is the third and final step to becoming a Registered Life Planner®
This Training provides 8 CEU’s for CFP®’s
The Mentorship is a continuation of the deep learning of the 5-Day EVOKE® training through case studies, peer support, group teleconferences and one-on-one guidance from an experienced mentor. “Real-life, back-home” client situations and practice challenges are explored during the six-month interactive program.
This is the third and final step in achieving the Registered Life Planner® (RLP®) designation.
Deepen your insight, knowledge, and skills in applying EVOKE® and the Seven Stages framework to your life planning clients.
- Each Mentee will present a real-life Life Planning Case they are working on.
- Each case will be carefully considered by mentees and mentors for guidance, clarity and direction for the best client experience possible.
- Case Updates
Practice Management integration
Peer Support (1:1)
- Share learning Experiences, insights, concerns and more
- Support and coach each other in the mentorship process
Individual mentee-mentor (1:1) Conferences
- One-on-One guidance from our expert mentors
- Focuses on your specific needs and development
Back to top >>